Safety & Health Objectives
M/S OMCO ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD. is committed to achieve continual improvement in Environment, occupational Health & safety performance for manufactured machine components through:
- Prevention and protection of environmental pollution.
- Prevention of work related injury & ill health to its personnel & other interested parties.
- Complying with applicable legal/regulatory & other Environmental Occupational Health & Safety requirements.
- Optimizing use of resources including reuse & recycle of material.
- Eliminating Hazards and by reducing OHS risks.
- By consultation and participation of workers in EHS.
- Building awareness by effectively communicating our EHS policy across the supply chain & work force.
- To reduce Oil Consumption.
- To reduce Water Consumption.
- To reduce Electricity Consumption.
- To reduce Coolant Consumption.
- To Increase number of Accident Free Man-day’s.
- To Ensure Compliance with Legal Requirement.
- To Ensure Consultation & Participation of Workers.