“IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN” has always been our working philosophy.
I am pleased to welcome you all and thank business associates for their continued support and confidence in OMCO, and our staff for their tenacity, dedication and hard work.
OMCO’s family will continue to do their utmost to achieve new levels of growth through improved efficiencies, economies of scale and strategic decisions of providing effective application based product solutions to our customers.
I am proud to say that we at OMCO have been consistently investing in technology & resources to enhance the efficiency at our operation levels so that we can pass the benefit of our engineering and quality endeavours to our customers.
We are also committed towards serving our customers and are mindful of their trust that they have placed on us. Our customers have been our guide for improving the products making them more efficient.
I’m confident that with our versatile, adaptable and technology led efforts, we will meet the exacting standards of our clients.
OMCO Enterprises Pvt Ltd an ISO 9001-2008 & TS:16949:2009 certified company was established in 1973 initiating Business with CNH Industrial, Tafe Motors Tractors Ltd , Escorts Kubota, Mahindra Tractor Ltd & Volvo Powertrain (VEPT). OMCO is in the business of manufacturing precision machined & fabricated components for esteem customers in Automobile, Agriculture, Defence, Railways, Electricals and other sectors.
The Company has shown consistent improvement in its performance over the years & is now ready for substantial growth.
We at OMCO are ready for futuristic growth by entering new avenues by using present core competencies available within the company.
We are operating with Manpower of 130 with a ratio of 6:1 Technician to Supervision .The total area of the manufacturing facility is 4800 sq yards approx.
The operations are supported by Power Back up with Silent DG sets of Capacity 200 KVA, 125 KVA & 200 KVA.
- Established in 1973
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified
- Manufacturing precession machined & fabricated components for Automobile, Agriculture, Defence, Railways, Electricals and other sectors.
- Total manufacturing area 4800 Sq. Yard.
- Having ratio of 6:1 technician to supervision.
- Operations are supported by Power back up with Silent DG Sets of Capacity 200 KVA, 125 KVA & 200 KVA
- Our Vision, well accepted name in Domestic Market & wish to expand wings in overseas market & to be known as Quality, Cost & Service conscious Manufacturer of tailor made components with highest degree of Precision for Agricultural Tractors & Commercial Vehicles.
- We want to improve further by bringing out changes related to improvements of safety of our employees, environment & upkeep of morale.
First Quality Policy
Openness, Trust and Integrity – we set the highest ethical and professional standards at all times. We want all our relationships to be based on honesty, respect, fairness and a commitment to open dialogue and transparency.
Passion for Quality – we are passionate about delivering superior products and service and take pride in achieving this. We look to replicate success, learn from mistakes and develop the ideas, innovation and practices that will help us improve and lead our market.
Win Through Teamwork – we encourage individual ownership, but work as a team. We value the expertise, individuality and contribution of all colleagues, working in support of each other and readily sharing good practice, in pursuit of shared goals.
Responsibility – we take responsibility for our actions. Every day, everywhere we look to make a positive contribution to the health and well-being of our customers, the communities we work in and the world we live in.
Can-do Safely – we take a positive and commercially aware “can-do” approach to the opportunities and challenges we face.
Objectives & Directives
- Embedment of learning for continual improve-ment
- Enhance customer satisfaction by fulfilling customer requirements.
- Emphasize on skill up gradation of employees for commitment to quality.
- Establish joint improvement programmers with suppliers.
- Aiming for cost competitiveness / reduction through kaizens, error proofing techniques, etc.
- To strive for improving the quality level as per global standard.
- Continual improvement in quality management system through pdca.